How can we help you?
Enter the subject of your question and we’ll show you existing questions relevant to the subject. If you can’t find your question, please use the contact form.
Frequently asked questions
- Why did I receive an aanmaning/dwangbevel (demand for payment letter/ writ of execution)?
- I don’t agree with the fees for the payment recovery letter (aanmaning / dwangbevel).
- I have a question about my digital tax bill sent to me through “MijnOverheid”
- When will the first instance of garnishment of my wages/support benefits take place?
- I’m paying for 3 units of pollution (3 VE) while the household only has 2 people in it – can I object to this?
- I have moved. Why is a monthly amount deducted from my account for my old address?
3 October 16:20 PM For a better protection of your data, the RBG is obliged to ask for your BSN and date of birth before providing confidential information.
The Regionale Blasting Groep (RBG) issues and collects taxes on behalf of water boards and municipalities.
What does the RBG do? Check out this video.