How can we help you?
Enter the subject of your question and we’ll show you existing questions relevant to the subject. If you can’t find your question, please use the contact form.
Frequently asked questions
- Why did I receive an aanmaning/dwangbevel (demand for payment letter/ writ of execution)?
- I have received an aanmaning/dwangbevel (a demand for payment letter/ writ of execution) – can I still pay in instalments?
- I cannot pay the aanmaning / dwangbevel (demand for payment letter/ writ of execution)– can I request exemption for it?
- How do I request exemption?
- What fees are involved if I pay my aanmaning/dwangbevel after the specified due date?
- Do I have to report a change of address/death in the household to the RBG?
19 April 16:56 PM The installment amount for the direct debit will be debited on Thursday 28 March
The Regionale Blasting Groep (RBG) issues and collects taxes on behalf of water boards and municipalities.
What does the RBG do? Check out this video.