How can we help you?
Enter the subject of your question and we’ll show you existing questions relevant to the subject. If you can’t find your question, please use the contact form.
Frequently asked questions
- How is the assessment calculated / How do I calculate my assessment
- How do I request exemption?
- Is it correct that the RBG is making phone calls from the following telephone number: 010 312 02 68
- I have received an aanmaning/dwangbevel (a demand for payment letter/ writ of execution) – can I still pay in instalments?
- Do I have to report a change of address/death in the household to the RBG?
- Can I pay in instalments?
2 January 11:17 AM For a better protection of your data, the RBG is obliged to ask for your BSN and date of birth before providing confidential information.
The Regionale Blasting Groep (RBG) issues and collects taxes on behalf of water boards and municipalities.
What does the RBG do? Check out this video.