How can we help you?
Enter the subject of your question and we’ll show you existing questions relevant to the subject. If you can’t find your question, please use the contact form.
Frequently asked questions
- Is the employer/support agency required to cooperate with the income garnishment process?
- I’ve received a notice of intent to garnish my wages. Can I still make an arrangement to pay in instalments?
- I never received an assessment/I’ve already paid my assessment – why did I get a demand for payment letter (first overdue payment recovery letter, aanmaning) / writ of execution (second overdue payment recovery letter, dwangbevel)?
- I have received an aanmaning/dwangbevel (a demand for payment letter/ writ of execution) – can I still pay in instalments?
- I cannot pay the aanmaning / dwangbevel (demand for payment letter/ writ of execution)– can I request exemption for it?
- I have received a renewed injunction, can I still apply for an exemption?
20 June 13:53 PM An error occurred in the description of the direct debit of May. The description: February 2018 has to be May 2019. Our apologies.
The Regionale Blasting Groep (RBG) issues and collects taxes on behalf of water boards and municipalities.
What does the RBG do? Check out this video.