How can we help you?
Enter the subject of your question and we’ll show you existing questions relevant to the subject. If you can’t find your question, please use the contact form.
Frequently asked questions
- I cannot pay the aanmaning / dwangbevel (demand for payment letter/ writ of execution)– can I request exemption for it?
- I have received an aanmaning/dwangbevel (a demand for payment letter/ writ of execution) – can I still pay in instalments?
- I never received an assessment/I’ve already paid my assessment – why did I get a demand for payment letter (first overdue payment recovery letter, aanmaning) / writ of execution (second overdue payment recovery letter, dwangbevel)?
- I don’t agree with the fees for the payment recovery letter (aanmaning / dwangbevel).
- I paid my aanmaning (demand for payment letter), but not the fees for the letter (€7.00/16.00) – why am I getting a dwangbevel (writ of execution) now?
- Why did I receive an aanmaning/dwangbevel (demand for payment letter/ writ of execution)?
The Regionale Blasting Groep (RBG) issues and collects taxes on behalf of water boards and municipalities.
What does the RBG do? Check out this video.