How can we help you?
Enter the subject of your question and we’ll show you existing questions relevant to the subject. If you can’t find your question, please use the contact form.
Frequently asked questions
- Why does the RBG send me an SMS?
- I cannot pay the aanmaning / dwangbevel (demand for payment letter/ writ of execution)– can I request exemption for it?
- I have received an aanmaning/dwangbevel (a demand for payment letter/ writ of execution) – can I still pay in instalments?
- I never received an assessment/I’ve already paid my assessment – why did I get a demand for payment letter (first overdue payment recovery letter, aanmaning) / writ of execution (second overdue payment recovery letter, dwangbevel)?
- I paid my aanmaning (demand for payment letter), but not the fees for the letter (€7.00/16.00) – why am I getting a dwangbevel (writ of execution) now?
- I don’t agree with the fees for the payment recovery letter (aanmaning / dwangbevel).
14 June 12:53 PM For a better protection of your data, the RBG is obliged to ask for your BSN and date of birth before providing confidential information.
The Regionale Blasting Groep (RBG) issues and collects taxes on behalf of water boards and municipalities.
What does the RBG do? Check out this video.