How can we help you?
Enter the subject of your question and we’ll show you existing questions relevant to the subject. If you can’t find your question, please use the contact form.
Frequently asked questions
- For which taxes can I request exemption?
- How can I object to a tax assessment?
- How does the RBG determine the number of units of pollution (ve) on the final assessment for the wastewater treatment levy?
- How is the amount for the water board sufferance tax determined?
- I’m paying for 3 units of pollution (3 VE) while the household only has 2 people in it – can I object to this?
- I have moved. Why is a monthly amount deducted from my account for my old address?
3 October 16:20 PM For a better protection of your data, the RBG is obliged to ask for your BSN and date of birth before providing confidential information.
The Regionale Blasting Groep (RBG) issues and collects taxes on behalf of water boards and municipalities.
What does the RBG do? Check out this video.